Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Spring is here already!

Wow, its already a week into April. Where is this year going? I feel like November and December went by at a normal speed and then January 1st swooped in and since then 2011 has just been dragging me forward at warp speed.

I'm sorry I haven't written too much lately. I am still diligently doing my yoga six days a week but life is a little disorganized feeling right now, so I am just now trying to catch up on things that were in a holding pattern during the past few weeks. I'm taking steps to move forward with the things that I have control over. Limbo is a weird place to be for me, but I can't tell you enough how much yoga has helped me during this time. Some days have been well...blah, but as soon as I step onto the mat, my breathing calms, and my brain resets itself into a more positive space. It's awesome. I don't really know how yoga works on so many levels, but its enough to know that it does and I'm thankful for it! This year long yoga project has been such a blessing to my life during the year I probably need it the most.

Yay for yoga.

And Yay for Kaylee. As we move into the spring, don't forget little Kaylee and her need for a family who loves her. All the things you enjoy doing with your families during this beautiful time of year...keep in mind that Kaylee doesn't have a family of her own to do those things with. Let's help her family find her, shall we? Please forward and share Kaylee's information (or this blog) with everyone you know...you never know who might be the person who knows the person who will go bring Kaylee home!

Happy thoughts indeed.

No comments:

Post a Comment