Friday, April 29, 2011

Meet Porter!



I will write more about Porter and what it means that he has a 5/5/5 Warrior (that's me!) tomorrow or Sunday, but in the meantime...I wanted to post his picture to get people thinking of him and praying for his future family to find him soon!

Prayers work people! Kaylee has a family! Let's find little Porter a family too!

For those of you who know me personally, the fact that this child caught my eye is no surprise. For those of you who don't know me, my maiden name is Porter. :)

Quick stats- this picture is old- Porter's birthday is August 10, 2005 which makes him 5 years old now.

As always, thank you for reading, and for your support, and for helping these children find their familys. :)

3 comments:

  1. We will be praying for little Porter. Please let me know if there is anything we can do to help and I'm sure we will be sponsoring you too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, I'm a warrior for Reid who is in Porter's orphanage. Francine's warrior, Jane, is doing "Forget me not Fridays" You could post something about Porter if you'd like and link up.It's at www.textgeorge.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. HI Dana! Thanks! Francine's warrior stopped by and told me the same thing and then I forgot. Thanks for reminding me! I would love to post something about Porter!

    ReplyDelete