Monday, October 24, 2011

Wonderful!

Porter's grant keeps going up! I check in with his page on Reece's Rainbow almost every day, to look at his little face and say a prayer for him; and was thrilled to find, about a week ago, that his grant had gone up! Well I just checked in today, and it has gone up again! He now has more than $300 in his adoption grant!

I do not know who donated, but I thank you. Thank you for supporting little Porter and helping him get closer to a family. I do not know if you are one person or a few people, but I am sending out my heartfelt thanks to you.

I have not met this little boy, but I love him all the same, and I hope and pray that his family finds him soon.

Thank you so much, donor(s), for also caring about this sweet little boy.

No comments:

Post a Comment